Accessible.org is a provider of digital accessibility services and information. Two of the reasons people choose Accessible.org are for:
- My free WCAG guide and checklist and
- Manual accessibility audit services
And I think the value extends beyond downloads and deliverables and into how I operate the business.
Here are some of the ways I differentiate Accessible.org from other services:
- Price ranges are listed on the services page
- Custom estimates are easy to get over email.
- Services have fair, one-time prices.
- There are no subscriptions involved.
- All deliverables are of excellent quality.
- Turnaround times are very good – usually within 3 weeks for an audit.
- There is never any pressure to buy, no outreach emails.
Furthermore, all information and services are based on my knowledge and experience in digital accessibility.
My name is Kris Rivenburgh. I am an attorney. I am the author of The ADA Book – the definitive book on ADA compliance for the digital world. I am also the author of the two WCAG explainer documents mentioned above. Moreover, my article on ADA compliance for websites has been viewed over 265,000 times. And I’ve spoken in-person at multiple conferences.
I’ve been published – I have guides published by Bloomberg Law. I’ve been cited by Verizon.com. I’ve been cited by MN.gov (Minnesota.gov). I’ve been cited by Yahoo Small Business.
And, of course, all of this knowledge and experience is brought forward when you choose Accessible.org.
Thank you for your interest.