After you buy The ADA Book through Paypal, you will be emailed a digital copy of the book to your Paypal email address within 12 hours (usually much sooner).
If you do not see an email from ADABook.com in your inbox, check your junk or spam folder.
If you have any difficulties with your download or checking out, email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply within 12 hours (usually sooner).
Buy the ADA Book for $49 using the Paypal button below.
I wrote The ADA Book to help anyone understand how they can reduce their chances of receiving a demand letter and/or lawsuit for having an inaccessible website. Here’s what’s inside:
- How Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act is being applied to websites
- Why every entity (sole proprietor, small business, corporation, non-profit, etc.) needs to be on guard
- The most common complaints in demand letters and lawsuits
- WCAG 2.0 AA Checklist
- Risk reduction blueprint (in chronological order)
- Sample Accessibility Policy Page
- Additional ways to reduce risk
- How to view WCAG 2.1
- Kris’s WCAG 2.0 AA Guide (sent in separate email)
- How I would approach website accessibility
Every license receives free updates for one year.