I wrote The ADA Book to help anyone understand how they can reduce their chances of receiving a demand letter and/or lawsuit for having an inaccessible website. Here’s what’s inside:
- How Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act is being applied to websites
- Why every entity (sole proprietor, small business, corporation, non-profit, etc.) needs to be on guard
- WCAG 2.0 AA Checklist
- Risk reduction blueprint (in chronological order)
- Sample Accessibility Policy Page
- Additional ways to reduce risk
- How to view WCAG 2.1
- Kris’s WCAG 2.0 AA Guide (sent in separate email)
- How I would approach website accessibility
Every license receives FREE updates for one year.
Buy the ADA Book using the Paypal or Paypal credit button below. After purchase, you will receive your license within 12 hours (usually much sooner).