I wrote The ADA Book to help anyone understand how they can reduce their chances of receiving a demand letter and/or lawsuit for having an inaccessible website. Here’s what’s inside:
- How Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act is being applied to websites
- Why every entity (sole proprietor, small business, corporation, non-profit, etc.) needs to be on guard
- WCAG 2.0 AA Checklist
- Risk reduction blueprint (in chronological order)
- Sample Accessibility Policy Page
- Additional ways to reduce risk
- How to view WCAG 2.1
- Kris’s WCAG 2.0 AA Guide (sent in separate email)
- How I would approach website accessibility
Every license receives FREE updates for one year.
The cost of a license is $95 (30% off promo is added if you buy today).